Save time with a tackless formula. No need to wipe it off after curing
More stain resistant formula. Great for hairdresser clients
Features UV blockers, giving more protection to the color underneath
Tackless Glass Finish Top is great for any type of service – gel manicures, nail overlays, salon length, long and extra long nails.
90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our Impossible to Beat Guarantee for magicgel.ca Orders
We are so confident you will love Magic Gel that offer you 100% 90-day Money Back Guarantee on unopened products, opened Started Kits and offer 100% 90-day Store Credit on opened, mildly used gels.
100% 90-day Money Back Guarantee on starter kits, even opened and used
100% 90-day Money Back Guarantee on unopened products
Opened / Used
100% 90-day Store Credit on opened, mildly used products
Get your Magic Gel fast!
Yes, we do offer free shipping on all orders over $140 (before tax) in Canada and US.
Free shipping will be automatically selected at the checkout.
Packages are shipped out of Newmarket, ON Canada using Canada Post to any destination worldwide.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $140 in Canada and US.
For orders over $300 (before tax) in Canada, we upgrade shipping to UPS, Purolator or FedEx. Please note, if you are shipping to a PO box, it will still go with Canada Post.
During checkout you will see various options available for your location, including Expedited and Express shipping options with the exact shipping rates.
Our goal is to ship out all orders within 2 business days. However, large volumes during big sales and trade shows may extend processing times.
If this is your first order, please ensure you have sent your proof of training to avoid delays.
Yes, we do ship internationally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find your answers.
Our Ultimate Starter Kit is the best place to start with Magic.
It features all bestsellers from different categories and lets you create any type of nail service (gel manicures, gel pedicures, nail overlays, salon length extensions and long extensions).
It also comes at a huge discount of over 60% off. Ultimate Starter Kit comes with 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like it for whatever reason, you can return it for a full refund.
You can choose one free sample for every $100 (pre tax & shipping) in your order.
Simply select the desired sample at the cart page. Please note, if you modify your cart content after selecting the samples, they might get automatically removed. If you do not see free samples in your cart, please go to the cart page again to choose them.
Magic Gel System is a professional use only product and we do require proof of training.
If this is your first order, you can upload your proof of training under your account, or email it to us. If you can not provide proof of training, your order will be refunded.
Curing time is stated on the product label, as well as the product page.
Our gel products are made in Canada with domestic and imported ingredients. Imported ingredients come from a variety of sources, mostly from Germany.
Manufacturing in Canada and sourcing most of the ingredients from Germany does increase production cost, but it offers higher quality in our case.
You can always reach us at 1-844-876-2442 or send your message here.
See most common reasons for underperformance.
If chipping occurs at the free edge:
– The gel might be too thin for the customer’s lifestyle. If you are using a Classic Builder, it needs to be around credit card thickness at the free edge. Classic Builders are less flexible (compared to NailGuard) and can break if thinly applied.
– There might have been issues during prep such as the client touching their hair and transferring oil to the prepped nail plate. This can also occur if there was previous product separation on the free edge or in the corner.
– Under curing causes poor bonding on the free edge.
– If the nail shape is square, it is more prone to physical stress if the client is hard on their nails. A round or oval shape might solve this issue.
– For square nails, it’s important to maintain even thickness on both sides of the sculpted nail – right and left.
– The client may be using their nails to peel off stickers or scrape surfaces while cleaning, which can also cause product separation from the natural nail.
If chipping occurs on the sides of the nail:
– Under curing leads to poor bonding.
– The Silicone Thin Base may not have been rubbed into the sides of the nail plate before color application.
– Thicker gel application on the sides might be the issue.
Here are the most common reasons for a peeling product:
– The gel is not fully cured.
– The color gel is applied too thick, leading to under curing.
– The hand’s position in the lamp did not allow the LED bulbs to be directly over the nails, which resulted in under curing. A major sign of this issue is peeling on the sides of the pinky nail or thumb.
Here are the most common reasons for lifting issues:
– The lifting of builder gel can be caused by issues during nail prep, such as the nail plate still having some dry skin, oil, or previously lifted product.
– Under curing, which results in low bonding between keratin and gel.
– Not rubbing in the Silicone Thin Base and merely floating it on for a mirror-like surface.
– Over filed nail plates make the nail plate more porous, reducing the adhesion surface.
– Use of a primer / bonder / base gel that is not from Magic Gel System.
Here are the most common reasons for breakage:
– Under curing, especially if the gel is flexible and feels rubbery.
– The stress zone is not properly sculpted in terms of thickness or placement.
– Nails are too long for the client’s lifestyle.
– Sidewalls are not reinforced and are too thin.
– The product was not chosen based on the client’s desired length and lifestyle.
– Repeated physical impact on the nail or nails, such as a client who works with their hands.
If the cured product feels too flexible, here are the most common reasons:
– Under curing.
– The product was not chosen based on the client’s nail length and lifestyle.
If the nails look dull, here are the most common reasons:
– Under cured.
– Lifestyle factors, such as a client who uses her nails when cleaning with abrasive products.
– Incorrect hand placement in the lamp, which leads to under curing.
Under-curing in UV/LED gel formulas can result from several factors.
Firstly, if the lamp doesn’t emit enough output, it can lead to under-curing. Please keep in mind that LED lamps can last anywhere from 3 months to 12 months. It’s been our experience that the output power of LED lamps drops significantly after 6 to 12 months, so be sure to change your LED lamps accordingly. Even some professional lamps start to create problems at a 6 month mark.
Secondly, ensure your client keeps their hand in the lamp for the entire curing cycle. If flash curing is used, add up all the time the hand was inside the lamp.
Thirdly, the client’s nails must be precisely under the LED bulbs, avoiding any ‘blind’ spots. Issues with the product on the pinky finger and thumb often stem from this problem.
Fourthly, if a client with long nails places their hand too far into the lamp, the free edge might not receive enough light, especially if the nails are too close to the lamp’s wall. It’s crucial to position the hand so the nails receive adequate LED exposure.
Lastly, thumbs often need separate curing, as many people can’t hold them flat to cure the outer sides of sculpted nails.
Here are the major indicators of under-curing:
– side cracks
– product breakdown in the stress zone
– lifting on the free edge
– air bubbles in the middle of the nail
– flexible or rubbery cured gel
– Tackless Hyper Shine not staying shiny for at least 3 weeks.
Most common application questions answered.
Magic Primer SafePen is not required.
Some of our clients use it, some do not. It is more like an insurance layer and personal preference.
Avoid using other brand primers, binders, bonders, dehydrators, etc., as they may create a film that prevents Silicone Thin Base from bonding properly to the nail plate.
You can use Magic Primer SafePen, which air-dries without leaving a film.
If you are not sure what products to choose based on your desired result, please see this infographics.
For clients with thinner flexible nail plates, it’s recommended to use more flexible gels and Silicone Thin Base as a base gel.
Alternatively, if you prefer to use a more rigid gel such as Acrygel, please follow these steps. Use Silicone Thin Base as a base coat, cure. Then apply Silicone Thin Base once again and cure. That will provide a thicker flexible layer between nail plate and Acrygel. After that use Acrygel for sculpting. If you choose to use this method please keep client’s nails shorter and free edge not too thin.